To create opportunity for the truth of Jesus along with the message of hope and freedom to
reach our culture in relevant ways that empower and invite them to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
The candidate will give oversight to weekend experiences, special event audio/video/lighting production and train and develop volunteers. The candidate will also oversee the use and maintenance of all production equipment.
- Work as a part of our Experience Team to create engaging Movement Church experiences and special events.
- Oversee all Broadcast Audio and FOH Audio/Video/Lighting volunteers, training, and systems.
- Assist in the execution of all church experiences.
- Assist with audio for any large video projects or production elements as needed.
- Produce audio for Movement Worship initiatives and online content.
- Schedule staff or volunteers to ensure appropriate support for each experience/event.
- Create processes for keeping all broadcast audio, FOH audio, and lighting equipment in good working order, replacing pieces as necessary.
- Oversee all church audio, video and lighting production gear (ie. Main Auditorium, Kids Auditorium, and portable audio and lighting systems).
- Oversee general production tasks (setting stage, maintaining equipment, improving systems, etc.)
Develop Highly Effective Volunteer Teams
- Build a culture defined by love and unity.
- Recruit volunteers and train, lead, and direct them for maximum impact.
- Ensure all volunteers are in alignment with the mission, vision, core values, and culture of Movement Church.
- Cast vision regularly by sharing stories and celebrating wins.
- Provide coaching and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Identify and develop future leaders in the ministry area.
- Assist volunteers in resolving pastoral or leadership issues.
- Evaluate and transition volunteers as necessary.
- Experience with live event production.
- Experience with DAW software/workflows and digital audio consoles.
- Experience with Obsidian Onyx (or equivalent) lighting software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team player and discuss needs, challenges, and ideas.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate needs, and offer creative solutions in high intensity situations.
- Ability to problem solve technical equipment.
- Ability to lead volunteer teams.
If you feel like this position may be a good fit for you, follow the link below to fill out an application and submit your resume.